Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Transfers!!!


Hello everyone this is Cait’s mom.  Sister Davis is getting transferred to 화양 (Hwayang) & didn’t have time to do the group email this week. She is sad to leave her friends in Dongdaemun but is willing & ready to go wherever she is needed next.

SIDE NOTE:  It is Caitlin’s birthday on October 30th and she will be turning 21 years old.   I wanted to make her a picture collage & am gathering pictures this week to send in a birthday package. It would be great if any of you would be able to write on a piece of paper… “21” or “Happy Bday”, then email/text me a picture of you holding up the sign.  You can even show “21” by holding up your fingers. I know I’m totally a cheesy mom but thanks for indulging me & helping me make Cait’s birthday extra special. 

Last FHE :/
Love all my FHE friends! <3 <3 <3
Personal Progress!
Beautiful Dongdaemun

No comments:

Post a Comment