Monday, June 27, 2016

Hiiii...From Sister Davis

Sunday - June 19, 2106

Hi, I am so sorry!! I have no time this week to email, but here are some pictures and highlights from the week. PS Happy Father's day yesterday!!!!! Also everyone look at my brother's instagram - woo braces off and sending me the most amazing pictures from Thailand right now (ps. no one ever let him grow his hair out super long again!!!)

Highlights:
---Went to Seoul for mission tour - Elder Yamoshita from the 70 came with his wife to speak to all the missionaries in the Seoul mission (of course - guess who was the lucky missionary to say the prayer - always!!!) 
---saw my favorite 수연 and 성희 and ate amazing Seoul food! Also final goodbyes to Seong Hee before she goes to America next month and starts at BYU in the fall!!! 
---first 15 min. talk in sacrament meeting - ahhhhh.

My favorite scripture this week is 2 Ne. 8:11

“Therefore, the redeemed of the Lord shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy and holiness shall be upon their heads; and they shall obtain gladness and joy; sorrow and mourning shall flee away”.

Love you!!!!

Sister Davis

SO lucky it rained this week - Heavenly Father knows I can't handle the heat and humidity of Seoul Korea

Look out BYU!!! My best friend is coming for you 성희 학생!! (the final goodbye ㅜㅜㅜ)

Su-Yeoun my love!!!

She say "So korean pose"... 

사진

No comments:

Post a Comment